Author Topic: MONON HO resin models  (Read 414 times)

Rick Berg

• Global Admin.
  • Monon Dispatcher
    • Rick's MONON Railroad Site
MONON HO resin models
« on: January 18, 2024, 04:06:26 pm »
I received this in email:

Hello,

MRTHS member and Monon modeler. I have been in contact with a fellow who designs unique and custom CAD drawings for HO resin models. He has a very comprehensive offering of very accurate ex-army car Monon passenger car conversions that can be seen here: https://firstpersonscalemodels.com/monon/

Cars are designed to be used with commercially available detailed parts and are $99 including shipping and glazing.

For over a year now they were not accepting orders, but I was recently notified they have a batch they are going to send to their printer. I have 4 cars I will be ordering myself.

I think this could be good news for other members looking for the same accurate modeling opportunities to represent this unique passenger set. Could you share the word and maybe others can get in on this opportunity before it passes? Also, could it  be an opportunity to add to the MRTHS Store? I know in the future I would like to order a few more of the cars and I am not sure where this outfit will be in the future. I inquired about buying the CAD drawings themselves so at least I have the digital files to work from if nothing else.

A good contact for them is:

Thomas Brandt
2516 Waterford Dr.
Crest Hill. Il. 60403-0822

(815) 483-4000
baseballislife98@juno.com

Thank you,

Andrew Hershman         
Marketing & Sales
Indiana Northeastern Railroad
P.O. Box 262 | 50 Monroe St. | Hillsdale, MI. 49242 
(517) 439-4677 Office