Author Topic: models avail.  (Read 856 times)

Ron Simunic

• Monon Brakeman
models avail.
« on: May 06, 2012, 01:38:51 pm »
Chad are you currantly offering any ho models?  I missed both the trailor maid trailors and the flat cars.  Tks.  Ron S.

Chad Boas

• Superintendent
  • Monon Fireman
Re: models avail.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 06:35:35 pm »
Ron,
The only Monon I have right now is the frame for the 40' flat. It is a 1 piece casting and I include a laser cut deck for $15. It is the same as the one at Linden. Monon used these cars as the base for many of the MoW cars and sides can be added for the wood side gons.
If I get around to it, I will have passenger car sides. I have about half of the masters done and will even have the original hospital car sides. There will also be sides for LYNNE or #2 or what ever its called.
I also have 25 of the transfer cabooses in the works and have had requests to rerun some of the Riders.
I do have flat cars for GN, Seaboard, MP, WP and M&StL and 40' Combo door sides for NP, GN and CB&Q and am working on flats for CB&Q, another MP and Southern.
Chad

Tom Kepshire

• Inactive
  • Monon Dispatcher
  • Go Blackhawks.
    • Bygone Places Along The Monon
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 11:00:39 am »
Transfer and Rider caboose kits sound very good. Do you have any photos of one of the completed flat cars? Maybe with a model naval gun turret on it?  :)
Life Member #22
Visit www.monon.org

Chad Boas

• Superintendent
  • Monon Fireman
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 07:39:57 pm »
Here is the TOFC and the MoW flats. X-311 shold have a load of wheels on it.
Chad

David Hatfield

• Modelers
  • Monon Fireman
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 12:33:06 pm »
Hi Chad, David Hatfield here from West Baden Springs! The Monon Business Cars, The Lynne was #2 The Business Car #1 was called The Weller.  :) I was going to make a model of The Weller Business Car. Out of an old Eastern Car Works kit. By modifing the roof and the windows.